There is a wealth of information out there about a variety of different Android TV Boxes available in this growing market. They all talk about what their box can do or what sets it apart from other options and competitors. Many people want to know exactly what the Kodi Element Android TV Box can do, and also what it cannot do. We always want to be up front with our customers because we do feel like we offer the quickest, most comprehensive and versatile box on the market. However, we want to set the right expectation about what the box cannot do because we know that being misled will only lead to frustration.
By now, you most likely know a lot about the Kodi Element Android TV Box. In case you haven’t read some of our other informative, incredibly written articles (which we suggest you do) I will briefly rehash some of the uses for this great technology. The Kodi Element Android TV Box brings all of the TV shows, movies, and live TV streams from all over the Internet directly to your fingertips. With a few clicks of your remote or wireless mouse, you can choose your favorite movies, TV shows, and live streams and watch them in HD quality for free. All of this you can do without worrying about viruses affecting your computer’s speed or effectiveness.
Now we will get into the specifics of what our Kodi Element Android Box can and can’t do. First we will start with some of the main things that it CAN do:
• Kodi Element can use Internet sources to provide you more content than Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, or any other subscription based streaming service.
• The Kodi Element runs on one of the latest Android operating systems (KitKat 4.4.2). This allows your TV to function much like your Android Tablet, offering an efficient and easy to use interface.
• Live sports can be streamed to your TV the same way it has been available online for years. Follow your favorite teams and players from around the world.
• Save your favorite viewing options as favorites on your Android TV Box. Create a shortcut to your favorites to eliminate the need for a new search each time.
• Browse the Internet and use all of your favorite Android Apps right on your TV. You can update your social media, play candy crush, or enjoy any of the endless apps on the Google Play store.
• Stream all of your music from your favorite streaming services like Pandora, Spotify, Slacker, and more.
Now that you know what the Kodi Element Android TV Box can do, we can discuss some of the things that it does not do.
• The Kodi Element will most likely not stream your local news station. If you cannot live without this programming we would suggest purchasing a cable antenna to pick up these channels. These are very inexpensive and can be purchased for around $20.
• It does not come with a guide. You will have to search for your streams and programming. This is a very easy process and will be explained in another article.
• The Kodi Element Android TV Box will only stream to one TV at a time. You may need to purchase more than one box if you have multiple TV’s that you would like to use. You may also move the box from TV to TV.
So there you have a few of the things that this box cannot do. The limitations are very few, and are far outnumbered by the limitless possibilities of what is available on the Kodi Element Android TV Box. We hope this information gives you what you need to make sure our Android TV Box is right for you. Please let us know through email or message us on Facebook if you have any additional questions.