With the recent discontinuation of the massively popular Genesis add-on, many people wondered if the developer would work on any other add-ons for Kodi.
We have great news! A new add-on called Exodus has been released by the same developer Lambda.
It’s an amazing add-on for watching movies and TV shows.
To add it please follow the below instructions. The Addon installer is loaded on the Element box.
EDIT: If you have the E-Z Stream Updater App, this add-on will already be installed on your box.
- Open Kodi
- Select the PROGRAMS tab
- Select PROGRAM ADD ONS
- Select GET MORE
- Scroll down and click ADD ON INSTALLER
- Click INSTALL
- Launch ADDON INSTALLER
- Click FEATURED ADD ONS
- Select EXODUS
- Select INSTALL EXODUS
- Select INSTALL when asked if you wish to install the add-on and its repository
- Select OK when success message appears
- Go to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Videos then Add ons
- Select Exodus and ENJOY!
If for any reason you do not have the Add on Installer Add on follow the below instructions.
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type fusion & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Select fusion
- Select start-here
- Select plugin.program.addoninstaller-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select PROGRAMS or APPS
- Select Addon Installer
- Select Featured Add-Ons
- Select Exodus
- Select Install Exodus
- Select Install when asked if you wish to install the add-on and it’s repository
- Select OK when the success message appears
- Exodus is now installed and ready to use. As usual the add-on can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons > Exodus
Let us know what you think. This add-on looks amazing!